my audio setup for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if hifi a hifi setup would be financially fee sable either. I mean a decent pair of hifi speakers is going to cost you £100 (*2 = 200) plus a sub witch is easily gonna be another £100 plus a receiver which is another £100 minimum

= £400>$400

oh guys, stop arguing, please, anymore posts that are not recomending monitors or hifi speaker, or some sort of speaker, please don't post, if it doesn't have the names of the speakers or link don't post.

Edit:: but i can see that oreo is the one to talk about hifi speakers, hmmm, CLOSE THREAD PLEASE mods(no help Received)

thank you timblanchard for trying to help

oh guys, stop arguing, please, anymore posts that are not recomending monitors or hifi speaker, or some sort of speaker, please don't post, if it doesn't have the names of the speakers or link don't post.

Edit:: but i can see that oreo is the one to talk about hifi speakers, hmmm, CLOSE THREAD PLEASE mods(no help Received)

thank you timblanchard for trying to help

right I should have ignored this post in the first place just like everybody else does because this is a touchy subject here. you have to deal with a bunch of ungrateful MF's. I notice the "no help received" and thank you tim blanchard (but no refernce to me), when I was the only one who actually tried to help your ungrateful but.

to everybody else and especially you luke992006 who want to know what kind of speakers to buy.

[size = 4]research the **** yourself.[/size]

everybody that come on here claim to know good sound, but most don't. research it and determine what kind of listener you are. then you go from there.

don't make us your problem solver. solve it yourself.

you can get advice from a pro or audiophile like me, crysalis, molsen or OO3. oh wait, they left because they got tired of dealing with the wannabee's like timblanchard (a punk who world I enlighten but then he flips the script) and other newbie know it alls who seemed to think that you can get great sound from a computer speaker

Closed per OP request.

I cleaned up the topic. If you have any comments in regards to this matter PM me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom