Music Album burnining problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
try using the audio output on your sound card to connect to a digital recorder; or even another PC's line input and record that way; sound quality may be hindered depending on your hardware or recording software...
or to the same effect (actually this is prolly a better idea) play from a home cd player -> line into your sound card.

my streo machin is connected to the pc, and I've tried recording already, but it sux. It is maybe not that bad, but I'll always know I've simply recorded it, and I'll feel sux :)
farthermore, I would like be abling to crack this cd so next time I'll succed (an other damn Israeli protected album)..
thanks alot friend..

ok fella's... forget everything written before,
I've an other question now:
the talked about cd contains a movie inside too (I dunno what type of). please, if u know, tell me how to rip it out too!!
thanks alot!

If you Cd has a movie included.. it must be compatible with a PC or Mac. It is what is known as an Enhanced CD.. and these normally need to be played on a computer to get at the extra features.

This just gets wierder.

wierder?
I explaid you how it works:
it works perfectly on the stereo (ofcourse, only the music, not the movie), but when you put in the rom it asks to install the program (don't ask if the cd contains tracks or something, cause it's not). the program is like a little colourful media player window (it ain't a media player, just an other program that it installs). that way you can watch the movie and listen to it in the computer, that's the only way without ripping.

any suggestions on how to rip the movie out?

Audio Grabber is useless on Catlus Data Sheild protection (CDS200).

CloneCD will do it!

CD COPY

1) "A Cue sheet can't be made becase there are more the one session" just untick the cue button!!

2) You may remove the protection with cloneCD4 by using the option "extract ONLY first session"

CD RIP

Use www.isobuster.com and extract session1 files, LEAVE session 2 alone that is the player.exe and encrypted files, useless!

This is extreme but make an ISO of the CD with WinISO and burn the ISO as a disk image. It may help. I have a couple punk CDs like that and they can't be ripped at all. I haven't tried it with WinISO though. Better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom