Multisession Cd Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdS

Solid State Member
Last week I burned a CDRW w/ a bunch of good programs. But then I noticed I forgot a file, so (stupidly) I added the file to the CDRW AFTER I had already burnt it. Now all it will read is the 1 file (2nd session)... yet in "MY COMPUTER" it says the CD has over 600MB worth of data. How can I pull up the 1st session? Is it possible? Thanks in advance...

When I explore the CD in "My Computer" all I see is the 1 small file (2nd session). But if I explore it in Nero Burner it shows both sessions.

well, here's the thing with sessions: if you add the file in Nero you should see all the previous files in the list. don't delete those from thee list, rather leave them there. Sessions are tricky on CD's and can become cumbersome.

i was wndering, since you had a CD-RW, why did you make it multisession? that's the advantage of CD-RW's: they can be rewritten! you could've added all the files all over again. i think that'd be safer. better yet, if you're using the CD-RW only on computers, make it a DirectCD which makes the CD-RW be used like a floppy. search around the net, you might find something out there such as Adaptec's DirectCD

It was a mistake. I was doing a lot of stuff and "chilling" at the same time... my mind was in the clouds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom