MTX AAL112/b

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
I'm thinking about getting a pair of MTX AAL112/b's. Has anybody heard these speakers that has something to say about them? Currently I have a pair of pioneer 12' 3-ways, but they're like way shallow and dont sound very good. (shallow like the depth, and by that i mean literally measured with a ruler depth, they're like 8 inches deep.)

i have a pioneer vsx-d411 5.1 500watt per channel receiver... should i get a new receiver as well? im just not very happy with my setup.

my subwoofer sounds terrible as well. its an RCA 60watt 8" that i got for free from this one dude.

i dunno, i want to watch movies, listen to music (i am VERY picky about the mids. i need mids. i cant handle those satellite speakers and a subwoofer. just not enough mids) and play video games. so i think a sub will be necessary for games and movies, but not for music (i dont listen to rap, and the electronica i listen to sounds terrible with too much bass)

but anyway, i need advice on a new sound system.

oh and i have a creative x-fi sound card, so i need extreme quality to back that up.

JBL's, Klipsch, polk, infinity.. all of those are good brands.

I'm guessing your going from soundcard to receiver to speakers? If so, stick with the brands above and you wont be dissappointed

EDIT: personally, I LOVE JBL. But it all comes down to YOUR specific ears and your preferences. You can keep the receiver, just make sure that it's power rating for each channel doesn't exceed what each speaker can handle. Also check resistance (ohms/impedance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom