Mp3 player problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroldthesage

Baseband Member
Hello, I recently acquired an Audiophase KP1000 mp3 player. Now when I got home and plugged it in the first time it worked perfectly fine, I turned the computer off and the next day when I hooked it up, it said that it had malfunctioned and wouldn't work properly, so after about 1.5 hours of fighting with it I finally managed to get it to work, however if I use it with Windows media player I have to go through and pull all of the mp3s out of the files media player put them in, and now my computer connects to and disconnects from my mp3 player about every 10 seconds but only when I try to access the files where music are stored. What's interesting is that it works perfectly fine on my friends computer, it also mounts it as a drive, how do I get it to do that, mount it as a drive, I mean, it currently just shows up in my computer and when I'm in the directory it's address is: My Computer\MP3 Player\Internal Storage\Music, how do I change it to say G:\Music?

EDIT: Wait now it only does it for Media Player.

Try a program such as Daemon Tools or PowerISO to mount it as a drive. From there, you should, theoretically, be able to drag and drop the files onto the Mp3 player.

Once you connect th player to the computer, go to \MP3 Player folder(thats what you have in your post) and right click on it. I use PowerISO and it has an option in the Right Click menu where you can choose to mount it to a drive.

Hope this helps.

thanks, i'll try that, but why does it work perfectly fine on my friends computer?

EDIT: Tried it it doesn't work there is no PowerISO option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom