mp3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul89 said:
i unfortunately for me fall into the I almost hate ipods category... im not a big fan of touch pads or the click wheel or the undedicated volume or itunes for that matter... i use musicmatch jukebox and winamp or wmp from time to time... good enough for me keeps my music nice and organized... but that folder organized thing is definitely something i will give a try sounds like a great tool to put into media software

mm or winamp can work with an ipod (get the plug in for win amp). anapod explorer works like windows explorer with an ipod

I have tried that with my friends ipod video trying to transfer some songs he really wanted and it did transfer but it wouldnt play the songs on the ipod he had to connect it to his pc and copy them to his computer before he could listen to them... ill stick with something non ipod... even if there are software alternatives to the ipod i simply dont like the interface for the ipod... to simple for me :) i can never get the **** volume apart from browsing music i think im gonna go for the cowon x5L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom