mov video files corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyip

Baseband Member
Recently, i cant open mov files with my player, is anyone can introduce me free and good media recovery software. I am sure that my mov files been corrupted.

Pls

What player do you use? Also not sure if you can recover media just like that, maybe it was corrupted during encoding or something of the sort. Were these files being able to play before (the same exact files that appears to be corrupted)?

It can play by quicktime player b4, just recently dont know why cant open.

What player do you use? Also not sure if you can recover media just like that, maybe it was corrupted during encoding or something of the sort. Were these files being able to play before (the same exact files that appears to be corrupted)?

I know software recovers stuff that may be deleted such as Recuva, not sure if it helps with files that are just corrupted. Have you tried getting the files again from somewhere else, like download from another source? Maybe the source is faulty?

Are you sure that your computer its not infected with computer viruses? secondly are you sure that there is no deleted codecs to your system?

Because .mov files type need codec to play. use software that will play such media type like quicktime player..

or use converter ... convert the files into wmv or mpg file format... I think there is no other choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom