most annoying pieces of technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess123 said:
hmmm...thats nice...now they need to put the thing on remotes where if u lose them u click the button n it beeps like on cordless phone

dont u hate when u cant find that damn remote?:mad:

I remember that you could get a key that would beep if you clapped or whistled. If would be nice if I could get that feature on a remote.

My parents have taped them their remotes together. This does make a little bit of sence. However it does mean that if they loose 1 remote, they loose all remotes.

How ever when my nephews are over, i have the perfect remote :-
"Hey Conner, Turn off the TV please. Thank you."

"Hey Conner, Turn off the TV please. Thank you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol, that always works:D

I get worshipped my the 2 nephews as I am the one who possess the Playstation 2 and Midnight Club 2.

How ever, I am also a very vengeful god as I do possess the ON OFF switch on the REMOTE of power. :cool:

OKAY, another one for the most annoying piece of technology.
PENTIUM IV SOCKET 423 CPUs and RAMBUS Memory!!!
Both pieces of technology get my award for "HERE TODAY, NON-EXISTANT TOMORROW"

Especially with the way that Intel was flogging off their CPUs with 2x 64Mb Rambus Sticks when the P-IV CPU orginally came out.

I bet there is a lot of people plenty pissed about the fact that they paid good money for their system only to find out that uprading or maintaining them 2 years later will be an absolute nightmare.

Heck, even EDO and SDRam and Slot 1 motherboard are easier for me to grab than PENTIUM IV SOCKET 423 CPUs and RAMBUS Memory

I am planning to mod chip my PS2 at the end of the year.

I have an same day carry in exchange warranty with my PS2 that will get vioded if I mod chip it.

Modding the PS2 too expensive right now.

yeah its expensive but worth it...one game is like 70 CND and like the best mod chip is like 200....so for the price of 3 games u can get a mod chip

then games are 10 and when u buy 5 games ...costin 250 (200+50 for games) it pays off ...cuz 5 regular games cost 5x70=350

guess123 said:
yeah its expensive but worth it...one game is like 70 CND and like the best mod chip is like 200....so for the price of 3 games u can get a mod chip

Well, I will be looking into that as soon as my E.B.Games Drop-In-&-Exchange Warranty finishes in Jan 05.

Before any one comments, that warranty has all ready saved me one as some one spilt drink on my PS2 last year.

Personally, I have been looking at the game prices in the US, and they work out 50% cheaper. And that is just buying them from Amazon.

The most irritating pieces of technology are those that doesn't work right, has compatibility problems and the cheap low-end ones with brand names and logos that look like the most expensive/quality ones, thus fooling clueless folks. :angry:

Silesia said:
I get worshipped my the 2 nephews as I am the one who possess the Playstation 2 and Midnight Club 2.

How ever, I am also a very vengeful god as I do possess the ON OFF switch on the REMOTE of power. :cool:

OKAY, another one for the most annoying piece of technology.
PENTIUM IV SOCKET 423 CPUs and RAMBUS Memory!!!
Both pieces of technology get my award for "HERE TODAY, NON-EXISTANT TOMORROW"

Especially with the way that Intel was flogging off their CPUs with 2x 64Mb Rambus Sticks when the P-IV CPU orginally came out.

I bet there is a lot of people plenty pissed about the fact that they paid good money for their system only to find out that uprading or maintaining them 2 years later will be an absolute nightmare.

Heck, even EDO and SDRam and Slot 1 motherboard are easier for me to grab than PENTIUM IV SOCKET 423 CPUs and RAMBUS Memory

I know what you mean man. I have this set up and me upgrading my RAM was EXPENSIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom