Monitor trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkaran

Solid State Member
Hello Today I turned on my pc and my monitor has a green tint :freak:, litrally everything on my screen has a greenish tint covering it, This is very very annoying as what should be white is now a mouldy greenish colour and I have no idea how to fix it I have unplugged my monitor and re-connected it but this has had no effect.
You guys got any ideas what could be wrong with it or how it can be sorted any info would be great.

thanks.

P.S Monitor is MW19E LCD

When you say unplugged do you mean the video input or the power? Do you have a different monitor or computer you can swap things out to test if its the monitor or the video card? I would unplug the monitor from the power and leave it unplugged for a while so that it resets back to default. Its possible that the color pallat got messed with, or it could just be going out. We have one here that we replaced becaue it turns pink for no reason :)

Ye i just unplugged the monitor cable havent tried unplugging the power to the monitor yet, also the monitor is 2 months old so hopefully it's not dying just yet:eek: i'll give it a try

tried unpluggin it all left for half hour still no difference :(

i see is it under warranty? hav u got and old CRT or LCD monitor in ur house?

My guess is that its either a defective monitor, the cable might have gotten broken, or someone screwed with the color balance. There should be a reset option somewhere in the OSD that should set it back to default settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom