MiniDV problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Does anybody have a DV camera that has come up " Condensation Error, Please Wait"?

What gets me is that my camera has not been outside for 3 days, and It comes up now?

Also how do I fix this problem. I have the tape ejector open, and airing out. It has been 2 hours. And the error message still comes up.

whoa ur camcorder can tell if theres condensation in it. Thats pretty high tech. I think you should just let it sit for a little as other people from different sites says it goes away after time

NewCents05 said:
whoa ur camcorder can tell if theres condensation in it. Thats pretty high tech. I think you should just let it sit for a little as other people from different sites says it goes away after time

.It's just a $400 consumer camera. It's not really that great compared to a professional camera. But what gets me is that I have not had the thing outside/out of the box for 3 days. And I am 100% sure that no moisture got into it

is it a jvc camcorder? cause ive had a similar problem but mine was actually wet and i just used a hair dryer and let it sit for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom