Minidisc Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

penny

Beta member
I need to find out what minidisc player are recorders of sound. I am trying to find a minidisc recorder to record a small spoken project for uni.
So I need to know what minidisc recorders can have a microphone plug in to it. Also I need to buy it in america, somewhere so could you tell me a store where they can be brought?

you don't need a minidisc. There are plenty of small recorders that usually have a Line In jack. Look for them at any department store, even Walgreens. They go for cheap. Minidisc recorders are eexpensive, too much for your purpose.

btw, those recorders use small tapes or are digital but you can use their Line Out or Headphone jack to hook it up to your external source whether it is your PC or a Cassette Recorder.

if ya wanna get an md player ive got a sony mz n710, which has a mic in, but there are other cheaper players which are very savvy, the mz n505 usually goes for about 50quid on ebay, but if ur on a budget just get a tape recorder.

Got minidisc recorder, because it was sony it was a prob to get stuff on to computer. But it's done now.
Thank you to everyone who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom