Microsoft Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
Is there any possibility that I could put a Microsoft Sync System in my car? I'm not much of a ford guy, dont really have the money for a new car, but I thought it would be nice to have sync in my car. Maybe I could find a totalled new ford, haha, then take it out? haha

That is just the issue. There is no way to get the parts to do this. If there was i would have already done it.

What parts would you need? Special hookups for the system? Too bad you cant take the OS and load it onto a computer to put in your car.

There isnt a OS or anything. There is a specific system that they use on teh Ford's. The thing is no one knows cause we have not seen pictures of it yet. So we dont know if it is like a mini PC running Windows Mobile or anything like that. We know nothing other than it costs Ford $400 to install the system in their cars. We have no pics or any other info about what the system is or looks like.

Ya, that sucks. I wish it was just a stereo system that someone would put on ebay, so I could get an adapter to hook it up haha.

Thats not the point. I want to the voice capabilities. Just be a lot easier and pretty cool.

Peter Sync is much more than just a way to control your Zune. BTW it will only work with a Zune not a iPod as well. ;)

It will control your phone via bluetooth as well. Another issue Jesspren...how would you activate it? there would be no control for it.

Interesting. I did not know that they could do iPod as well. That would be why they added the jack inthe stereo. I know with the Zune you can jsut connect via WiFi and work it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom