Memory Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JV

Beta member
Does anyone know of an adapter that would plug into a memory stick slot and read a compact flash card? i know there are compact flash to memory stick adapters but I haven't seen anything the other way, memory stick to compact flash. Is it possible to build such an adapter? The TV I just purchesd only has a memory stick slot (which works great)and 3 firewire/ilink ports but my digital camera is compact flash media.

Thanks

The TV has a built in sony memory stick port ( The TV is a Sony wega LCD rear projection) and a DVI input which I've used to display my digital pictures with far more resolution than the Sony memory stick. It would just be nice to be able to some how plug my compact flash card into this TV using one of the many ports that are built in which are 3 Ilink ports, memory stick port, and DVI input and of course no compact flash port go figure. If it wasn't for the stunning HD picture this set produces I wouldn't have bought it, so I look at the trade off as minor.

try getting a compact flash and memory stick reader from office max. i think they are like 10 bucks each and they plug into the USB port on your computer. If you're running XP, it will show up as another drive, and just copy your pics from the compact flash card to the memory stick. that should work...

momoery stick

well day by day the technology is building more and more facilities for the human kind ............and the race between many companies are just getting more and more intereseted in doing so what willl be the end....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom