Media Streaming

Thanks I Probably pick one up soon then
No problem. Heck, even Walmart has 'em if you don't wanna wait for shipping. And since they're only $35, you're not out much if you decide you don't actually like it.

^ I always thought the same thing. It just makes things easier... It's especially nice for Netflix or Plex if you host your own stuff. I use it almost every night :tongue:

What is Plex exactly btw? I keep seeing it mentioned places, but never actually looked into it.

Yep! Internal and external if your internet is fast enough :tongue:

Sweet. I'm gonna have to look into it more then. Then I can actually hook up my HDD's with movies/TV shows on them to my server and stream them instead of having to hook them up to my media box. Hopefully it supports all the file types I have.

Anything really unusual? I have tons of different types and haven't found anything it can't play. Works as well as VLC :tongue:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Anything really unusual? I have tons of different types and haven't found anything it can't play. Works as well as VLC :tongue:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Weirdest one is probably ISO, from when I wanted the whole disc ripped from my collection (menus / special features and such).

Yeeah that probably won't play. You'll have to convert to a video format of some kind :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom