Maudio delta 1010 any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think ? Yes there good. Look at the price, and then it's from M-Audio - It's never going to be bad. Look at the pure simplicity of the sound card, this is a good thing. If you look in many high end amps and preamps they don't have a lot in them, infact i remember hearing somewhere of a preamp that only has 3 components on the pcb - doubt it's true - but there was a lot of discussion around it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Yes they are good, very good i expect. As to whether they are the best for the money, i'm not sure.

I have a card and audio like that in y closet collecting dust. it the digi 001 that also work with pro-tools from the same company.

they can't be too bad since most of the recording industry uses it

Thats good to know, I just wanted to make sure he wasnt getting ripped off because id never heard of maudio before now.

It's tough not hearing about M-Audio these days. Almost every product they release is excellent quality.

m-audio is great but far from the best, theres many other sound interfaces and gear out there, Apogee, MOTU, Mackie, TASCAM...etc.

But the deltas are pretty good for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom