Making simple videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

In Runtime
Hello amigos!

I have a good question for you that I'm sure you'll have a good answer to.

I am looking to make a "video" for a loved one. Nothing too fancy. I want to be able to have an mp3 from my collection playing in the background along with pictures. I want the pictures to fade in and out and other simple effects like that.

What is a good program to use for this? Is there anything free out there that is capable?

Thanks so much!

Windows movie maker if you already have windows. It's really easy to use and can do the stuff you're asking for.

Well for one it should come with windows already just do a file search on it and see if it's there. Like I was saying before it's not the top notch premeire video editor but it does simple transitions and is extremely easy to use.

Well for one it should come with windows already just do a file search on it and see if it's there. Like I was saying before it's not the top notch premeire video editor but it does simple transitions and is extremely easy to use.

Windows Movie maker is pretty weak. Bad suggestion.

I suggest you download power director 6. It's not that hard to use and you will be able to turn a simple video into a cool and semi professional looking project that your loved one will truly enjoy.
Good luck

Try Free - CyberLink PowerDirector - Magical Video Editing Tools

Helo there mate, i would suggest something that is lightweight and easy to use. So i would recommend you trying "video edit magic".

I used this program to put together some game trailers and its pretty simple once you get used to it. However im not sure of the fading in and out thing. I haven't used its effects but im sure that there is such a feature.

But try it out nonetheless.
Video Editing Software - Video Editor: Video Edit Magic

Presently am using Adobe premiere elements. Very easy and effective, you can churn out home videos like cupcakes. But it did cost around $80 or $90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom