looking for a video conversion program

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulafien

In Runtime
hey all soulafien here.

i need to find a program that will convert avi to vcd and automatically keep the size to 700mb if there is one(or at least have settings to make it that way).

it seems so far that whenever i convert a 700mb avi file to vcd it becomes too large to burn to one cd-rom. maybe thats the nature of the beast.

any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I just love the application "SUPER".
It can convert pretty much anything, and it is completely free, and often updated. I have converted tons of files, and the only time i ever needed anything else, was when i had to split a GIF animation.
Get it here
http://www.erightsoft.info/
(for some reason it always takes forever for me to find the link to the setup, but it's there)

Good luck

Keba

have used the program guide and most other software programs but still cant fit the entire encoded vcd file onto one 700mb cd rom.

i need a software to condense the movie to fit on one 700mb cd rom.
is there such a program available?

it's either a length of the movie problem or you can try the overburn feature

Yes the 700MB limit wont work for movies like Titanic or anything more than roughly 2 and a half hours in movie length. Then it gets to be to much even as a .avi file to put on a SVCD.

ok maybe im just not doing this right!

first the file is in avi format(698 mb) and i need to convert it to vcd format right? but everytime i do it becomes too large to put on one 700mb cd?

or can i just burn it straight to cdas an avi file?

i am using nero 7 do i need version 8 maybe?

if someone could walk me through it i would be very grateful?

soulafien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom