Looking for a microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmote

Seg Fault'n,
I need a microphone for use with ventrillo. I have done a search and found a slightly elderly thread with a recommendation for this: Logitech USB Desktop Microphone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
I will be using it on vista 64bit, have both USB and 3.5mm inputs available. As for quality I want it to be fair but don't need anything crazy good, budget, well I'm not really sure but these cost about £15 so if they are reasonable I would find it difficult to justify more than £20 - £25 including tax and delivery.

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Great mic ! I use it for like 4 hours a day ;) It's loud and very clear, you can be heard easily even if your leaning back in your chair like 1 or 2 meters away from the mic. Also, direction doesn't seem overly critical, the general direction is good enough. My only critisicm is it's a bit to sensitive, people can hear me typing, but if i turn the sensitivity down enough so they can't, my voice is quiet. But that's a minor poin.t.

Just plug it in, and like 5 seconds later it's working. best plug and play device ever.

Great mic ! I use it for like 4 hours a day ;) It's loud and very clear, you can be heard easily even if your leaning back in your chair like 1 or 2 meters away from the mic. Also, direction doesn't seem overly critical, the general direction is good enough. My only critisicm is it's a bit to sensitive, people can hear me typing, but if i turn the sensitivity down enough so they can't, my voice is quiet. But that's a minor poin.t.

Just plug it in, and like 5 seconds later it's working. best plug and play device ever.

That's great, thanks, I'll buy it when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom