Looking for a home theater subwoofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
I don't really know what companies make good subs for home theater. My budget is around $300 give or take. I just need a stand-alone sub, not a whole new set of speakers. All suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

i'm poor
I bought my sub at bb...klh 125watt, about $90? Can't remember
:D not helpful but gives you a benchmark of sorts

That makes sense haha. Thanks. Well, any more suggestions on subs? My budget has risen to more like $400.

IT depends on something like this. In my area we have Best Buy, Circuit City, there is a Stereo Advantage not far from me which also specializes in stuff liek this. So the choices are endless. Bose is one of the best out there. B&W's are fanatastic. I have used thsoe as well. Just like i love my Cerwin Vega speakers as well.

You will have to go to the stores and find what you like. Speakers are very personal. You have to find the one that fits you and has the specs and does what you want. Not what someone else wants.

Ya I have Circuit City and some other stereo stores in my area too. I guess I'll have to go shopping around. I would love to have a Bose sub, especially because I have Bose speakers, but they don't sell individual subs unfortunately. I'll see what I can find. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom