Looking for a 7.1 speaker controller program

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTDEW2174

Beta member
I'm wondering if anyone know's of any programs that I would be able to use to control the audio output of my speaker, like soloing out certain speakers, or sound rotation and controlling the volume level for that certain speaker.

Also if said program would possibly be able to "record" the changes in levels I make so that I could replay and it would adjust the speaker volumes to how I set them at different intervals.

I'm trying to do a project where while a song is playing, it plays between different speakers, with like fades from front to back, side to side, rotation, and some mixures of multiple speakers on at once.

Oh and for hardware I'm using a Fortissimo 7.1 sound card with a Creative Inspire P7800 7.1 Speaker System.

There are programs that do this, but they aren't exactly that easy to control. Acid (5) is one program that works in 7.1, and I think CuBase does as well. These programs are expensive, if that's the only function you want out of them. The only other thing I could think would be MIDI, but that's a whole other world. Find some program that says 7.1 audio capable, and it should work fine.

I have ACID pro 6, only has up to 5.1 though, and i've tried it there and it really hasn't worked well yet. It doesn't really cut out the speaker all the way, but does so for the side it's on, but not for front or back. ACID 5 has 7.1 though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom