lookin for help..thanks so much inadvance

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlysue902

Solid State Member
Hi..washaving some probs with my computer...well i dont know if you would call it a prob..but here goes...i get this message ....this computer does not appear to have adio input capability or it is not configured correctly..anyone have any ideas how to fix this.its a new computer..thanks so much in advance

Audio input or output? Are you just trying to hook up speakers? If this is the case it sounds like a sound driver issue which you would have to reinstall the driver, pretty simple process. If it is a true input, then most computers don't usually come ready to receive an audio signal.

Also, which operating system are you using?

No wasnt tryin to hook up speakers..they are already workin ..was tryin to go into music room in chat...and thats what it says to me..so i cant listen to the music..weird ehh

A Microphone would be an input that I didn't think about. That could also be an issue, but if the speakers work, it doesn't make any sense because they're controlled by the same driver. Can you explain a little more what you're trying to do? Text chat? Voice Chat? I'm not familiar with Music Room.

Do not type in all caps. That is like shouting at someone in real life and it is rude and inconsiderate. We are trying to help and shouldnt have to read all caps.

Yeah elaborate a little more, so as we can give a more helpful answer.

I think you mean something like yahoo chat? as i know when you enter those room you can have sound on and hear others talking or playing music on the mic? is that what your talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom