LOGITECH Z680 so loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcslave

Baseband Member
Hey i was just wondering if anyone has actually turned their set of Loigitech z680 up all the way
i got half way up the volume bar and almost couldnt bear it
also i feared the wrath of my neighnbours

you have sensitive ears, the z680 is really weak compared to any home audio speaker. and the bass distorts at any level. goto best buy or circuit city and crank up the volume on their home speakers and then goto the computer speaker section and crank up the logitech speakers, very noticable difference.

Yeah I have done it. Pretty loud huh! I cant hear any distortion...might be just me. There are sound systems louder than that? Geez...I spose you wouldnt really use it that load anywayz. good speakers though. have them connected to everything. wouldnt mind a digital receiver so I can get Dolby Digital with some TV shows.

ekÆsine said:
you have sensitive ears, the z680 is really weak compared to any home audio speaker. and the bass distorts at any level. goto best buy or circuit city and crank up the volume on their home speakers and then goto the computer speaker section and crank up the logitech speakers, very noticable difference.

Correct ^^

My dad's Pioneer home speakers are SO LOUD, i cant stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom