Logitech Z623 Subwoofer smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hey there, I've had these since september and never really attempted to put the volume say passed half way with just about 75% on bass dial, whilst playing Dubstep which can make any sub go wild.. After about half hour ish of playing I could smell something different.. Its actually my Sub that smells.. kind of a burning smell? I thought at first its the Glue on the Coils or something be worn in as its never been pushed to a certain limit? or is the burning smell not a good thing at all for subwoofers?

Thanks!!

View attachment 5044

Attachments

• Z623 system.jpg
    Z623 system.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 692
Yeah I had already contacted them just incase.. Hopefully its normal (fingers crossed) but like you said burning doesn't seem a good thing. Will let you know what happens.

Thanks.

Hey kmote or whoever :).. Contacted amazon and there sending a replacement and to send the bad ones back to them. Just wondering i've been reading some comments on random sites, is it true subwoofers like need to gradually just take there time in getting louder like just progressing it to get louder in stages or doesn't it even matter anyway?

anyone with z623 could possibly play some bass test from youtube and let me know how low his sub go (especially when is set very quiet)?
reason i ask is i recently noticed that my sub have a lot less "bang" - i can still see it moving and hear it, but it is not like it used to be (on very low bass 20-40Hz) when i literally could feel it moving the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom