logitech z-5500 speaker damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Ok, i bought this system few weeks ago, i am very pleased with it. Great sound. Problem is 2 nights ago, we had some storms. I shutdown everything, but forgot to unplug from the wall. Even though i had a power surge, i think one of my satellites got damaged. It still outputs sound but its very low and muffled. All the others are fine. I can and probably will send it for RMA, but i was wondering if there could possibly be anything else i could do?

Thanks

logitech makes pretty good audio systems. My feeling is that you should just return the system back for an exchange. Any attempted repairs on your part might void the warranty.

Ya I agree lol We had major thunder and lightening and my Soundcard was fried. lol Luckily it was a cheapie and I had a replacement on hand. Do you live in Canada in Ontario in the Toronto region by any chance...

i live in houston, TX lol. And yea, i was thinking that, so im just gona pack em up and send them back this weekend.

Thanks

Sorry to ask the most obvious of questions, and I'm not trying to insult your intelligence here, but have you unplugged and replugged in the cord to the sub to make sure it's a nice and secure connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom