Logitech Z-5500 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperman5000

In Runtime
Ok, so I finally got my new speakers with my new sound card. I knew beforehand that the 5500's didn't have great midranges, so is there a way to change the equalizer or something to bring out the midranges more? Again, thanks for any help.

Well, I have it set for 'Entertainment Mode' because I'm using it for more music purposes. And which way would they go? I'm guessing to move them up?

Also, I found a song that I can't even hear except the bass hits (Raise Up - Petey Pablo).

UP

EDIT: I though this too with movies, well the mids will never be best as possible, but a trick is to have wave at 100%, and master at 80%, or 100%in your case due to higher quality speakers. master volumes are a big deal with the satillites, the done affect sub as much, so master volume in mixer is important. and you can set the EQ in entertainment mod also, i also find entertainment mod strange sometimes as a CAN put too much in center speaker, but only in certain cases.

screenshot1.gif

This is what I got so far. I know it's not the best or whatever, but it kinda works. If anyone has any suggestions, they are most welcome.

EDIT: Also, I put wave and master both at 100%. And I'm already starting to **** people off with it being "too loud". If it's too loud, you're too old. That's what I always say.

uh, that EQ looks quite extreme, but ok if that works, and yes if too loud, they are too old.

for movies use crystalizer, it makes dialog a little better, i dunno about games+music, i dont use crystalizer for games and music, hmm i donno seems unnatural and unflowy, u try it, u might like it at first, but u might find urself turning it off one day like me.

oh, and how far is ur subwoofer level on the z5500, just curious along with what looks like 70-80% windows bass levels.

Thanks for the help. Yeah, I played around with the EQ and pretty much everything else, and I think I got something that will work.

I'll have to try the crystalizer bit, because at the moment I'll get yelled at pretty bad for being too loud.

And what do you mean by my subwoofer levels?

EDIT: After tweeking everything, I got the Raise Up song to actually play instead of bass hits. Sounds good so far.

Well, there is no knob on my sub. But on the "control pod", it's all the way up.

And let's just say you can hear the entire system all the way on the other side of the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom