Logitech Z-2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

fikusas

Banned
Hi :)

I'm looking for a good 2.1 PC audio system. And my eyes have caught this item: Logitech-Z2300. Specifications and user ratings are very positive about it. Otherwise there some negatives ratings. So I can't decide if it worth to buy this system in the near future ('cause ratings are painfully contrasting) (there are people who say that satellites are too weak compare with soobwoofer).
I'll be greatfull if someone's who have this system, tell me about it's performance, reliability, etc. :)

No one? :confused:

Maybe if you give a little more than 6 hours for someone to respond. Many people are back in school now. Plus most of us here run at least 5.1 systems. Very few use 2.1 and even less would have that exact system.

It's fine.

All pc speakers have overpowering subwoofers for it's satellite speakers.

Go for them.

It's good. I'm in a college dorm right now and its more than loud enough. I just bought these last weekend because it wasn't convinient to haul up my gaming desktop w/X-Fi/Z-5500 but I needed something that's better than those crap Ipod docking stations.

It may only be 2.1 but it's very loud in my little dorm room. At 1/3rd volume the bass carries all the way down my hall and my floor mates love it. I'm just running my Ipod to it via Auxilary. Its easily the loudest thing out there $100 that I know of.

SNR of 100db

They oughta be loud. From the looks of the specs, they seem to be a good performing system. Excellent response, excellent SNR, and plenty of power to go with it.

Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom