Logitech x 540

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you have a 5.1 Capable sound card? If not, you'll have to pick one of those up as well.

It should come with some documentation as to how to set them up correctly.

My roommate has those exact same speakers. Yeah, make sure your sound card supports 5.1. Also, you may want to change your sound settings so that it operates in 5.1 surround sound instead of regular desktop speakers. That's what my roommate had to do to get all the sounds running on that Z-540.

I take it you have a 5.1 Capable sound card? If not, you'll have to pick one of those up as well.

It should come with some documentation as to how to set them up correctly.

yer motherboard has 7.1 channel sound card so that is sweet

TRDCorrolla1 - where do you go to enable the surround sound is their anything else that i need to do ??

judging from your name you have or like rolla's? i got a 92 csi corrolla its my baby :cool:

I use to have a Corolla. Not anymore though. I traded it in. I had the whole TRD package including the supercharger on it which was sad to give up.

All he did to setup the speakers was just plug it in to the sound port and that was it. Then he right click on the speaker icon in the system tray, select Sounds. Then go to the Playback tab. Select your sound driver software that you're using and click Configure that's on the bottom of the window. That's where you can change to the 5.1 Surround Sound capability. That's about it.

I use to have a Corolla. Not anymore though. I traded it in. I had the whole TRD package including the supercharger on it which was sad to give up.

All he did to setup the speakers was just plug it in to the sound port and that was it. Then he right click on the speaker icon in the system tray, select Sounds. Then go to the Playback tab. Select your sound driver software that you're using and click Configure that's on the bottom of the window. That's where you can change to the 5.1 Surround Sound capability. That's about it.

cheers will do this once i get home

--> Control Panel --> Sounds and Audio devices --> under Speaker Settings, click on advanced and change your surround sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom