Logitech Headset Microphone Buzzing Counter-Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLUE

Baseband Member
Hi, I am trying to fix the buzzing I get whenever I use teamspeak on Counter-Strike. I have the Logitech ClearChat Premium Headset (slightly older non-usb ones, with regular pink and black mic/speaker jacks). I had the same problem with my older (super cheap) headset, which broke, so I don't think it is the actual microphone itself. I have tried adjusting volume levels, with not much luck and as Counter-Strike is way better with a decent microphone, I want to reduce the buzz atleast enough, that it doesn't irritate everyone enough to mute me. It only seems to do it in Counter-Strike. Here is a clip of my exact headset if you're still wondering: ‪Logitech ClearChat Premium PC Headset Unboxing‬‏ - YouTube

Here is my Specs:
Computer - Gateway P6860 FX (Laptop)
Headset - Logitech ClearChat Premium Headset (slightly older non-usb style)
Sound - IDT High Definition Audio Codec (says I have current drivers)
O/S - Windows Vista

Please help me resolve this, even if I can reduce the buzz enough so it's not unbearable to listen to. Let me know if you need any more info. I will be checking back regularly, thanks!

Do you have a front headphone jack you can try it through ? Audio/Electrical problems are always problematic. It ranges from a dirty or faulty connection, to grounding issues, or EMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom