Logitech 5.1 thx 680

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

Beta member
any people interseted, i just did somethan funny 2day... i have had these speakers 4 4days an i was getting annoyed with the fact that they have no tweeter..... i rang up a local electronics supplier and they had some cheap car tweeters with a capacitor on they back, they cost me get this... $5.00 each, now my speakers sound brilliant... i suggest u try this, all u have to do is connect the cable up as u do the speaker... its to damn easy.... but beware, i doubt that the manifacturer will repair any of ya speakers if they fail when u do this... by the way make sure that the tweeters are low power like 20-40 watts rms... and that they are 4 ohms.... let me know how any1 goes... cheers

hen?!?!?! the Logitech Z680 actually has 1 sub and 5 tweeters... creating the 5.1.
U sure your talking about the right thing here?!?!

perhaps he means that his satelites only consists of midranges and no tweeters?

so u guys r up 2 date with what i have done, the speakers in question r full range 4 inch drivers, thus not being as good as a stand alone tweeter which emits a higher frequency, tweeters are generally better for the desired treble than a full range driver.... any more questions i will be happy to answer, cheers The doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom