Logitech 350 headphones problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboxchaz

In Runtime
I recently bought this product and I thought it was OK to turn the volume up to max, but then suddenly one side of my headphone started to not work.

Someone told me that Logitech is suppose to be one of the best and why would raising max volume be the cause of the headphone to fail?

Is there any way I can fix this annoying problem of no sound on one side?

thanks for the suggestion. </sarcasm>

I guess earphones > headphones because the earphones i play, with max everything, work absolutely fine... compared to headphones in which i only maxed the volume option only on my headphone.

so seriously, what should i do now. return or maybe get someone to repair or.......

edit: and someone explain to me why only one side would blow up and not the other side.

They don't play the same sounds, that means one is getting more wear and tear than the other.

Take them back and say they don't work, but I want you to know that it's your fault for listening to music too loud. I mean really, do you have no respect for your hearing? If you can hear the music just fine, then it's loud enough. Beyond that is pointless.

turboxchaz said:
Someone told me that Logitech is suppose to be one of the best and why would raising max volume be the cause of the headphone to fail?
First, whoever told you that logitech was one of the best yold you wrong, second if you turn any headphone or speaker to max volume long enough the driver will blow. It's simple as that. Not only that but you will also kill your hearing as well, which you probably have already done irreversible damage if you normally listen at max volume.

Stax is probably the best currently in production.

Although I don't think you plan on getting one so for your replacement, probably something from sennheiser or AKG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom