LOC file - software to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarhead1407

Beta member
I have an LOC file - it's a video. I have downloaded numerous media players in attempt to get the video to play. I cannot find any converters either. Could someone please give me a link to a good converter or even better a link to a software that can play my LOC file.

Thanks in advance.

Loc file format

Sorry but that is not a video file. I dont know where you got it from or what you used to download it. But the .loc file extension is used for location files. Not video files.

Ok, here's the story: I accidentally deleted a video off of my phone, and I used a program called Disk Digger to retrieve it from the inserted memory card. I found the video, and that is the file format it is telling me it is in.

Isn't there anything I can do? It's so frustrating being able to see the file for the video and not being able to play it.

Sadly there isnt much that can be done. If it showed up as a .loc then it isnt a real video file. It is just a location file. Possibly the location file of where the real video was stored. Being on a flash based media, i assume, you may want to try using some flash based recovery programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom