lightscribe help

Status
Not open for further replies.
lightscribe isnt a labelmaker, its an actual laser print of an image.

It cant rub off, it doesnt fade.

Basically the chemical on the cd reacts with the laser and creates the image. Thats why you need special discs, because the laser cant just print alone...it has to react with the chemical that the disc's are coated with....thats why you can only do monochrome, and not colors.

i know i have the right CDs, got them at tigerdirect today. ill try your steps in a second and let u know what works. thanks

I think he would have figured that out. He obviously is doing this because he bought a lightscribe drive.
I never assume, period.

This is what I use do do my lightscribe projects. First I downloaded the lightscribe system software

Then I installed SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe 5. You're on your own on that one.

Then you just run SureThing, it's very easy to figure out. I figured it out just poking around in it and got some pretty good results if I do say so myself.

this is what keeps happening... and yes im 100% sure its a lightscirbe burner... says right on the front, and they are lightscribe discs.
lightfail.jpg

this is odd.. i just do text instead and it like half lasers it lol. Like it did the bottom half of some letters and then said internal error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom