Kensington peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkf76

My Swag is on!
I was at Fry's tonight and picked up a few goodies, one of which is the Logitech S510 cordless desktop kit. I love it, except for the mouse, it's not very comfortable, looks pretty boring, and the tilt wheel is a bit irritating as it's easy to tilt the wheel when you're trying to click it.

A mouse that caught my eye while I was there was the Kensington Ci60 cordless optical, it was $29.99. I almost got it but when I found the S510 I decided not to. But after using the mouse that came with it for a while, I definitely need to get a better one. I came home and researched the Ci60 and came to the conclusion that while it was extremely comfortable, the tracking left much to be desired.

While researching I came across the Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless. It looks very similar to the MX5000 but at about half the cost. Just wanted to know if you guys have had any experience with this brand and what your opinion is of it.

kensington mouses are usually top notch, you shouldnt have any problems. if all else fails get the trust - worthy Microsoft Intellimouse 2 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom