itunes is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
As the topic states, ITunes is horrible. However, my Dad is having a problem with Itunes on his new HP laptop. I tried to get him to use Winamp, but he cant buy music on it.

I need a few questions answered, and any help is greatly appreciated :eek:

1. How do you copy songs from the IPOD to the new HD?

2. How do you make the IPOD inactive, so you can drag/drop songs on it on ITunes? Every song on the IPOD is blanked out, so you cant click on it.

3. Also, ITunes seems to be connecting to the internet slowly, is that because its on the laptop's wireless instead of the ethernet?

1. isync software http://isynctunes.com/

2. goto edit | options. you have to set it to manually update music files. otherwise it syncs a specified folder on your machine.

3. low wireless speed (802.11b) is 11MB/s. i highly doubt your inet connection is this fast.

its a brand new laptop, with built-in wireless G 54MB/s. My router is also Wireless-G compatible.

I'll try reinstalling ITunes, and install that ISync. Thanks.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

no, this is a really good HP. Costed alot of dough.

And yes, i know HP makes some crappy products.

HP is teh sux0rz

my friend bought a 2000 dollar laptop that was HP and the thing was a mammoth beast. it had 3 fans on the bottom and was probably 2 inches thick

its specs didnt quite compare to the macbook pro's

but then again, im push apple laptops so i have a biased opinion

at Future Shop, they said that it's a pretty good, portable laptop (even though its very huge, 17-inch screen).

Don't forget, this is an AMD laptop...shouldnt that mean its good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom