Itunes Blows Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Itunes. Itunes will only recognize songs that have been imported with Itunes. I couldnt connect to the internet for the longest time and i had to type in the names of about 1000 songs:dead:

Itunes doesnt even recognize half of my song's artists. I have to go through about 1000 songs and type in the artist because its too dumb to figure it out.
It isn't the program that "figures it out", it (and any other CD player) connects to an online database (I think iTunes uses Gracenote) to find the CD information. Thus you must be connected to the internet, and it must be a legitimate CD, not a burned/downloaded mix.

The Kraut said:
I like Itunes. Itunes will only recognize songs that have been imported with Itunes. I couldnt connect to the internet for the longest time and i had to type in the names of about 1000 songs:dead:

>_< tell me you figured out you could highlight multiple songs and change them all at once ... i mean if you want to chagne all the radiohead songs, select them all and type radiohead and it'll be on all of them, then do all the albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom