Itunes Blows Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrteop

Baseband Member
I HATE MY IPOD AND ITUNES.... hah now that i have gotten that out i can tell all of yall my problem. I need a program that i can use that is not itunes or anapod... something that i can use to move songs to my ipod thats it...

I wish life was eay and my computer work'd...

Whats wrong with ITunes, I love the program, its way better than WINAMP/WMP imo, and WAY simpler, I have not ONCE encounter a problem with it.

well for some reason and against my best efforts to fix it whenever i go to open itunes i get that stupid/useless "send error report to microsoft" message. I hate that message by the way. Does microsoft actually do anythign with them. I also hate how Itunes doesnt even recognize half of my song's artists. I have to go through about 1000 songs and type in the artist because its too dumb to figure it out. blah whatever. does anyone know of any other programs that can transfer songs to your ipod.?.?

First thing's first...

The problem is your computer, not iTunes.

You are also probably trying to put CD's on your computer that do not have a record of the artists, song titles, and such. These being burned CD's. You cannot get the Artist, title, and whatnot on that unless the CD is authentic.

In my opinion, Winamp is one of the worst things I have ever used...not that anyone cares but that's what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom