ipod video or ipod touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. Apple sucks, get a player from a company that doesnt force you to use proprietary software and that wont cost you twice what a normal player does. For example, check out iriver.

ok guess I am going for the apple video 80gb.

I can get one of them for $80.00 but I don't know which one to get.

I think I am going to get the ipod touch and sell it for about $300.00 and see if I can get the ipod video 80gb for $80.00 and keep it.

this should be in off topic. :)

but, i would get the 80 gig video. mainly because i have over 10 gigs of music on my computer. But you should get whichever suits you.

I have a toshiba gigabeat mev30k 30gb. Anyway It has about 12 gb of space left but that is only because I can only add songs and movies with windows vista. I don't have windows vista and I don't have money for vista. I only got stuff on it cause I was working on somebodies computer who had vista on it and I put some songs and videos on it. Anyway I which I could fill it up but I can't. I really need money more then anything.

I like my zune. They have zune 2 now which is alittle smaller. No probs with it so far and the screen is massive to ipod's with the exception of itouch.

Hey. I can see why you are having such a hard decision on what to choose. I was the same way, but take it from me. Either have 80 gigs (which is plenty for about everything you can think of ) or a wimpy 8 gigs with a "fancy" touch screen. I went with the black 80 gig and I'm never gonna regret it. I am so happy and you will be too!

Definantly get the ipod touch...and keep it. I'm getting one in two weeks, my friend has one and their kick ***

I think I am going with the 80gb video. Anyway if I can I will get both the 80gb video and the 8gb ipod touch for $160.00 and sell my toshiba gigabeat mev30k with all the stuff i bought for it for $150.00-$200.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom