ipod to itunes transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pts2800

In Runtime
i had to recently reformat my computer because of a blue screen issue that could not be fixed. i have all my songs on my ipod but how do i get them back onto itunes?

i just called up apple and they said i can only put my purchased songs back onto itunes, now the question is how can i get all my other songs back on?

Hello,

Might have to use software such as anapod explorer which will allow you to transfer all types of files.

Cheers,
Mak

not the best way im sure but put a folder on desktop and transfer to folder than have i pod transfer folder thats what we did for 5gb of music

go to folder options, show hidden folders. copy the music folder to My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music folder. go to itunes option. check the "let itunes organize my music folder" make sure that folder is set to the My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music. this last step will rename the music files back to regular names for you

or use anapod explorer

search for "idump"! it's the best for this! i love it...takes everything off your ipod and puts it right unto your computer..easy to use n everything

se windows. it's so simple.

go to folder options, show hidden folders. copy the music folder to My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music folder.

open itunes go to itunes option. check the "let itunes organize my music folder" make sure that folder is set to the My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music. this last step will rename the music files back to regular names for you

IpodCopy.jpg
IpodCopy1.jpg

IpodCopy2.jpg

IpodCopy3.jpg

IpodCopy4.jpg

IpodCopy5.jpg

IpodCopy6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom