Intergrate soundcard stop working

Status
Not open for further replies.

luan

Beta member
Hi ! I have a soundcard build in the mobo and it stop work since the last time I tried to format and installs the windows with Operating System Recovery CD, but it doesnt work because the disc got a small crack. So I went to the computer retail store where I got my computer for another Operating System Recovery CD. I installed the software and everything work fine,except for the sound, I tried to UPDATE DRIVER and SCAN FOR SOFTWARE CHANGE but nothing help and no IRQ conflict. I hope someone could help me for this please .

My system :

Windows XP home
CPU Pentium 4(R)
memory 256MB
:( :(

Crysalis said:
what souncard? PCI or onboard?
I would assume he's talking about onboard, after reading his post...

luan said:
Hi ! I have a soundcard build in the mobo...
Go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and find drivers for the soundcard. You may have to go to the site of whoever makes the soundcard, too. The drivers should have been with the recovery disk, but clearly that's not working. Try and see if the mobo manufacturer has a support email, too, and send them the problem.

my mobo is Micro Star MS 6533 I believe. I try to search the the site but couldnt find one. If any one know please helpppp:( :( :(

Do you use headphones a lot?

I have a Dell laptop and one day I was petting my cat and I got a static electricity shock through my ear from or to the headphones!

After that my sound didn't work...had to send it into dell and get a whole new mobo.

These cats have really been trouble actually...they knocked over beer onto my laptop last month and fried it. Which is why i just built the new puter in my sig.

oh no, I dont use headphone much. The sound stop work since I installed Windows with a different Recovery CD ROM:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom