Integrated Sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulla

Baseband Member
How do i know if my pc has an integrated sound card or not? Is there anywhere that it shows either on the boot menu or on XP?

Look on the back of your PC, if you have sound outputs from your motherboard you have intergrated sound

ok,
but how do I detect it because so far i don't know that it's there or which drive to install for it

I don't have a motherboard cd, is there anywhere online i could get the right frivers?

Yeah i'm having the same problem, i CAN"T find a working driver for my onboard sound card. Sulla, get Everest Home Edition from Lavalys and it'll tell you what Mobo you have. then look on the Manufacturers website. and prey for the best.

PLUS, if you find something that works, tell us, cuz i've been without sound for about a month now. MY computer reboots everytime i try the only driver i've been able to find. so best of luck, hope you have better luck then me.

EDIT: http://www.lavalys.com/

I already did that, I even got the intel chipset identification utility, doesn't help because intel doesn't offer the drives on its website, it tells me to check the manufacturer. I'll take your advice, check the manufacturer's website, but i doubt i'll find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom