I need some headphones.. bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Ive been using some good in-ear headphones for a while and they finally just gave out on me.

What would be the best headphones for a budget around $80?
What are some good online stores to buy headphones at (besides newegg)?

I have an Xfi Xtreme Music sound card and if it doesnt have enough bass ill just adjust the equalizer a bit.

Thanks in advance,
Alexsabree

fade2black is selling one here:

go to the buy/sell section... i'll give u a quick link.. brb

I had an issue of pc mag (the pc magazine that is relatively anti-pc, lol) and it had a review of sorts of headphones...take it as you will from that source.

http://www.pcmag.com/products/0,,tq...q=&mt823=21229&sort=price&dir=asc&stpdinglp=1

that's the online equivalent of the analog print version I'm guessing...those sennheisers should be good enough...not sure which one is more current, yours or theirs.

I'm not much of an audio file. Don't get me wrong, I have my own home theater with 10 feet of screen real estate, sub woofer, 5.1, etc...but not the audiophile type :)

I have some Grado SR-60s and I love 'em. In the store I compared them to some identically priced Sennheisers and there was no contest.

I use the Steelsound 3H Gaming Headset, nice audio quality, great microphone built in and its retractable. Nice long cord as well, and they fold up nicely. You can pick em up for about 50 bucks anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom