I need a huge favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ko0pa

Baseband Member
Ok guys I have the s/pdif ports on my mobo and I need to buy some digital speakers tonight! I've googled for about 4 hours literally trying to find options for digital 2.1 speakers (ones that will hook up through my s/pdif ports.) I have had no success really. Can you guys please just list maybe 3 or 4 different sets that fit that descripiton. I can't find more than 1 set that are s/pdif. Thanks!!

yes mostly used on 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 get surround....you'll be more happy with surround than 2 channel:cool:

you can use any 2.1 speaker system on your machine. I'm pretty sure there aren't many digital 2.1 system that uses spdif. they are usually analog. buy any 2.1 speaker you want and connect it with the green audio input as shown here

ekÆsine said:
you can use any 2.1 speaker system on your machine. I'm pretty sure there aren't many digital 2.1 system that uses spdif. they are usually analog. buy any 2.1 speaker you want and connect it with the green audio input as shown here

agreed. the spdif is for when you want to have to have the best sound. it is more likely to be hook up to your home dolby digital stereo setup as it don't convert the audio. it let your system do it as they can do it better than a computer can as most new receivers can convert at 24 to 32 bits

I see you have spdif on your mobo too, ekÆsine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom