you guys call those audio systems???

creative-i-trigue-l3800.jpg

Yeah i know, takes a while to take in. :D

the worlds finals.

MAXXSONICS

News

Team Maxxsonics 2007 Domination
[Visit the Team Maxxsonics web site]

As the 2007 competition season has recently come to an end, Team Maxxsonics closes out another successful year in style. Incredible teamwork, good sportsmanship and sacrifice paid off as Team Maxxsonics has once again proven that they are the most dominant car audio team in the industry!

2007 achievements are as follows:
9 World Records
5 US Records
26 State Records
257 1st place trophies
97 2nd place trophies
51 3rd place trophies

Note worthy are the accomplishments of the following Team Maxxsonics members:

Eric Alexander of Livewire Electronics in Columbus, Ohio, veteran competitor and 14 time World Finalist in dB Drag and MECA, amazed the crowd at MECA World Finals during his record setting Drive-By runs. Eric put up an incredible 136.7dB. This is 3.5dB over the previous record! Not only did Eric do this once, but he honored the crowd with a second run and was over 137dB before his windshield broke from the pressure. Eric was awarded the SPL Best of Show trophy, World Championship in Modex 3 for his score of 162.5dB, World Championship in DB5 and winner of the prestigious Alma Gates Cup for loudest Drive-By score at World Finals. Eric's entertained spectators, set World Records, and won World Championships in his Chevy Astro using 12 Hifonics Olympus 2412 subwoofers and 6 Crunch GP3000D-Pro amplifiers.

Ana Flowers of Sound Solutions in Sparks, Nevada, 3 time dB Drag World Finalist, finally got her well deserved time in the spotlight as she put up an incredible score of 156.8dB and winning the United States Championship in dB Drag Racings' Street A class. This phenomenal score was achieved in a stock vehicle using a single battery, 2-10” subwoofers and 2 Hifonics XXV Sampsons!
· Terry Brocks of Suitland, Maryland, 7 time dB Drag World Finalist, accomplished an incredible feat in 2007 when he set the highest certified SPL in Street A, Street B and Street C using Hifonics amplifiers. Never before has a single competitor had the highest certified number in all three Street classes! Brocks also raised the bar by pumping out an amazing 157.9dB and Winning the NSPL No Wall 0-24 World Title using only 2-10” subwoofers, 2 batteries and 2 Hifonics XX Goliaths.

Jay Thomson of Toledo, Ohio, 3 time dB Drag World Finalist, became the 1st annual Maxxsonics points champion with 490 points. Jay attended more events than any other Team Maxxsonics member and held 5 USACi State Records as well as having the highest certified Street Max 1-2 score in the United States.

For the 2007 season, Maxxsonics offered a little extra incentive for our team members to attend more events and promote the Maxxsonics family of products in the form of a Points Championship. Team Maxxsonics, as a whole, earned 6403 points. The points chase came down to the wire and was very exciting for our members. 1st place was Jay Thomson with 490pts, 2nd was Dwight Dorsey with 487pts and 3rd was Dwayne LaMarr with 476pts. Through their commitment to the program and participation in this challenge, each will receive:

Specialized Maxxsonics varsity style jackets

Prestigious trophies that are generally reserved for Maxxsonics dealers and distributors achievements

Gift certificates redeemable for Maxxsonics products

Maxxsonics is proud of all of our Team Maxxsonics members. Their commitment to the company, good sportsmanship to their peers and comradery among each other has set the industry standard.

dB Drag Indianapolis, IN Regionals
Jason Ebels: Street B / 3rd/ 2-Autotek MM4000.1D's

Joseph Hedden: Street B / 4th/ 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's

Jeremy Keith: Street C / 6th/ 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's, 1 Maxxlink and 6-Ground Pounder 12” subwoofers

Jay Thomson: Street Max 1-2 / 4th/ 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's, 1 Maxxlink and 2-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofers

Dwayne LaMarr: Street Max 1-2 / 5th/ 4-Hifonics XXV-Thor's, 1 Maxxlink and 2-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofers

Mike Fallon: Street Max 3-4 / 8th/ 1-Hifonics XX-Cyclops, 3-Hifonics Brutus 12” subwoofers and 1-Hifonics Olympus 2412

Rooney Bianco: Super Street 1-2/ 2nd/ 4-Hifonics XXV Sampsons

Dusty Hreha: Super Street 1-2 / 5th/ 4-Autotek MM3000.1D's and 1-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofer.

Nick Keifer: Super Street 1-2 No Wall / 3rd/ 2-Autotek MM4000.1D's

Geoff Eberly: Extreme 1/ 2nd/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Daniell Phillips: Extreme 3-4 / 3rd/ 4-Hifonics XX-Thors

Cory Hoskins: Bass Race 120-129.9/ 2nd/ 1-Crunch GP3000D-Pro

Gene Alexander: Bass Race 120-129.9/ 5th/ 1-Hifonics XX Maxximus and 1-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofer

Jeff Gee: Bass Race 130-139.9/ 2nd/ 1-Hifonics XXV Colossus and 2-Hifonics Olympus 2415's.

Steve Ignacek: Bass Race 130-139.9/ 3rd/ 1-Crunch GP3000D-Pro and 2-Ground Pounder 12” subwoofers

Eric Alexander: Bass Race 150-159.9/ 3rd/ 12-Hifonics Olympus 2412's and 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's

dB Drag San Mateo, CA Regionals
Ana Flowers: Street A/ 1st/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Rusty Flowers: Super Street 3-4/ 1st/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons

dB Drag Tampa, FL Regionals
Michael Nauta: Street A/ 1st/ 2-Autotek MM3000.1D's

dB Drag North American Championship
Ana Flowers: Street A / 1st/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Rooney Bianco: Super Street 1-2 / 2nd/ 4-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Geoff Eberly: Extreme 1 / 2nd/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Jeff Gee: Bass Race 130-139.9 / 2nd/ 1-Hifonics XXV Colossus and 2-Hifonics Olympus 2415's

dB Drag World Championship
Ana Flowers: Street A / 2nd/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Rooney Bianco: Super Street 1-2 / 3rd/ 4-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Geoff Eberly: Extreme 1/ 4th/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons

IASCA World Finals
Michael Nauta: IdBL Stock Pro-1 / 3rd/ 2-Autotek MM3000.1D's

NSPL World Finals
Terry Brocks: No Wall 0-24 / 1st/ 2-Hifonics XX Goliaths

MECA World Finals
Bob Mack: Street 3 / 3rd / 1-Hifonics XX Maxximus
Terry Schaffer: Modified 2 / 1st/ 1-Hifonics XXV Goliath
Curt Eigensee: Modified 4 / 1st/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Dwayne LaMarr: Modex 2 / 1st/ 4-Hifonics XXV Thors, 1-Maxxlink and 2-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofers
Eric Alexander: Modex 3 / 1st/ 12-Hifonics Olympus 2412's, 1-Maxxlink and 6-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's
Dwight Dorsey: RadicalX1 / 1st/ 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's
Dwayne LaMarr: DB2 / 5th/ 4-Hifonics XXV Thors, 1-Maxxlink and 2-Hifonics XXV Maxximus 18” subwoofers
Gene Alexander: DB3 / 3rd/ 1-Hifonics XXV Maxximus
Bob Mack: DB3 / 8th/ 1-Hifonics XX Maxximus
Curt Eigensee: DB4 / 1st/ 2-Hifonics XXV Sampsons
Dwight Dorsey: DB4 / 6th/ 4-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's
Justin Thornton: DB4 / 7th/ 1-Maxxlink and 2-Hifonics XXV Maxximus
Eric Alexander: DB5 / 1st/ 12-Hifonics Olympus 2412's, 1-Maxxlink and 6-Crunch GP3000D-Pro's

USACi World Finals
John Roberts: Intermediate Pro SQ / 3rd/ Q series MB Quart Components

If I started a new post nobody would know what I was talking about. this articles was about where my 2 homies (Gene and Eric Alexander. click on the car domain links to read about them) placed at the world finals

I been retired for almost 10 years. but I put me and my crew over yours any day at any show. put your money where your mouth is. I'll take you in sound quality while they will annihilate you in spl. now put up or shut up.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/376322
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/352775

why do it have to be a ghetto install because I did from my own home with my own tools by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom