I"m comin out of retirement for Car Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you guy's have some sort of contest to see who had the best system?

I wasn't there, but my friend rob had the most bass. that guy had the most highs.

DSC00817.jpg

Me I'm wired in parallel. rob is series, parallel to make a 4 ohm load being power by a 5,000 watt hifonics amp

nice. Wired in series I assume?

Motoxer - where you at? I'm in Mentor (right off the lake).

I'm just outside the Norwalk/Milan. About 15 min. from Sandusky.

In case you were wondering, the guy who made the lightbulb (Thomas Edison) was born in Milan! hehe just had to throw that in there.

I'm still bumping 3 10's....2 old school fosgates he2's and 1 10" coustic. Each one handles 400rms hooked up to an infinity 1211a 1300rms amp. All three are in a triple sealed enclosure. Sounds pretty nice!

I'm like yall, can't live w/out my beats!

fyi. I've met the guy last week. my highs are louder than his.

Edit. this is also an install that I did myself that I'm not finished with the wire. I got to get everything working to my spec's right before I even worry about that. I didn't waste a million dollars on an install (the guy told me that it cost him 80 grand for that install). my high box is secure with screws inside of it. I just never got around to taking the straps off yet

I'd rather drive something I built myself than spend $80,000 on something I probably didn't even install.

Not saying that the Honda looks sweet, but there is plenty, more practical, ways of spending 80 G's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom