I backed up my music with nero.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom2playa

In Runtime
and now when i try to restore it , it give me an error message saying restore process failed, after i start the restore process it tells me to insert the first disk, when i do that for some reason the restore id is not on it. PLEASE can someone tell me how i can restore my files.IM GOING CRAZY.
Oh also is there another program that would restore my files other than nero?

we need more detail. explain everything that you are doing and why. explain the formats you use to back it up.

I use nero 6.6.0.6 back it up to backup my audio files, it took 3 dvd's and came to about 11 gigs. I reformatted my computer and reinstalled winxp,I than followed the steps to restore the backup i created. With nero u have to insert the last disk of the project first, because the setup files are on it.After it sets up the restore it tells you to insert the first disk of the backup.Now this is where the problem is, when i insert the 1st disk, the disk id is not showing up in the nero file, and it than says RESTORE PROCESS FAILED.

I can't answer that one, but for future refernce burn your audio files as mp3 next time, then use real one to import them back on your refomatted computer

So is there nothing i can do to restore these files, i have thousands of songs on these disk, is there another way i can restore them?

I would try those discs in a different order. or uninstall nero, then reinstall it

or call nero tech support

yah I never want to have to go through that again, it took me 2 whole whole days to get all my files back on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom