How to rip DVD and convert video with only one converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

calmtran

Banned
News: a kind of software can both rip DVD and convert video to any video/audio formats.
Facing the world-wide financial crisis, everyone eager to pursue the easy and simple life. As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that can both rip DVD and convert video. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite—Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.
Free download from here: http://www.aiseesoft.com/download/dvd-converter-suite.exe

Functions:
1.Convert DVD and any video to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
2.Support all popular portable players: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
Features:
1.Powerful editing functions:
A.Combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file.
B.Cut any clips from the original movies.
C.Crop movie size to perfectly fit for your devices.
D.Customize video and audio effects: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume.
E.Capture your favorite pictures.
2. Customize audio track, subtitle, video and audio bitrate, resolution, frame rate, etc.
3. You can preview the source video and edited video.
4. Easy to use: just few clicks are OK.
5. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.
6. Support importing high definition formats, such as .m2ts.
7. Provide 7*24 online email support service.

The following is the specific guide showing you how to use it:
dvd-converter-suite-start.jpg

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes two useful software: Best DVD Ripper and Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.
1. Click “DVD Ripper” to use the function of ripping DVD. Click the link to see the specific guide: how to use the part of DVD Ripper.
2. Click “Total Video Converter” to use the function of converting video. The following is the steps to use it.
total-video-converter-start.jpg

Step 1: Add files
Click “Add File” to add your video files.
Step 2: Set output video format
Click “Profile” button from the drop-down list to select the output video format wmv, mp4, 3gp, mov, mpg, etc. You can click the “Settings” button to set parameters of your output video such as Frame Rate, Bitrate to get the best video quality as you want.
Step 3: Click the “Start” button to start the conversion.

Tips:
1: How to join your video
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
2: How to split your video
The “Trim” function also servers as a video splitter. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.
video-trim.jpg

3: How to crop your video size
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your mobile devices.
video-crop.jpg

4: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom