How To Resync Audio With Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
i just downloaded a movie and i used a splitter to split scenes its an avi file..but after i split the audio is out of sync..how do i use virtualdub do resync the audio with the video..pleaseee help it would be greatly apreciated and please leave detailed instructions im not so good with these type of programs..thanks so much in advance

You would need an audio/video mastering program that will load the two formats separately. Sonar Producer does this...you laod the two formats into sonar and the "slide" the audio track into sinc with the video by trail and error. Why did they de-sinc in the first place? Even though you split the signals did they not start/stop in the record mode equally? "Re-syncing" audio to video requires some heafty software as described above. I believe that Adobe Audition 1.5 will also form the dual format sync as well. I suppose there are many other programs that do this but it's not my expertise. Hopefuly I didn't confuse you!

Try tmpegenc dvd author. you can edit and take files without splitting audio and video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom