How to improve the live stream audio/video quality - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie

Send a message via Yahoo to Thaqalain
Default How to improve the live stream audio/video quality

I have two desktop machines, although through a lot of effort I have invented a technique for live stream video improvement, which shows somewhat unhindered, uninterrupted video by pasting the screen on the paint as unsaved file. If you move the mouse up/down or to/from the page, you can get a glimpse of the video stream.

On HPL1520 LCD monitor, the video quality is better then what I have it on Dell LCD with some horizontal lines+ green shades. Both the machines are connected on the same network via ethernet cable through a modem for broadband connection.

Today , the sound quality is very poor , coming /going with so much interruption that you will get annoyed.

My questions:

Why video is better and active in the unsaved file on the paint. 192K Bits/Second as showing only on HPL1520 LCD.
Why sound quality is very bad?

Can anyone confirm, how they receiving the live battle from Islamabad combat field. I can't capture it as JPEG as it's live stream.
Closed Thread