how do you import .mov file in the video ipod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I can drag and drop mpeg 4 files into the ipod, but I don't see mov files when I drag and drop them

I already had 3 ipod. I finally decided to get a video ipod. I used quick time pro to convert the mov file to mp4 after the mov file couldn't drag and drop (I have 2 other programs to convert t ipod video), but then I read that the video ipod could accept mov file.

I do use itunes for the video ipod (I hate itunes. I usually use anapod explorer or winamps for my ipods)

Then you should be able to just import it to your iTunes library and then plug your iPod in and update it, it should be on there. :confused:

The General said:
Then you should be able to just import it to your iTunes library and then plug your iPod in and update it, it should be on there. :confused:

my update video is greyed out. I'm using custom and internet mov files, but not the downloaded one from itunes

IpodVideo.jpg

I have a software,it can convert files to my ipod directly,don't need to use other softwares.It's winavi ipod video converter,also can support mov file,maybe can try.

I have a buch of tools to convert them to mp4, but I want to import the mov directly, since it claims to do so.

I'm thinking that it can only import mov files that you pay for from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom