How do I get the Mic's workin' with LOGITECH X-530 Speaker System (5.1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souljah

Beta member
I have 5.1 speaker system which take up all three spots for wires on my soundcard. Now where do I put the MIC, there is no place left. Can anybody help me or if anybody who has this system LOGITECH X-530 Speaker System, help me that'll be great.

giv us more specs....who makes ur soundcard??? ther mite be a MIC input on the front of the comp by the USB ports but ur comp may not hav them. GIV US MORE SPECS

ditto - ppl need to understand that we can't help unless we know details.

What soundcard? Who makes it?

If no sound card, whats sys specs?

details... details... details (de ja vou)

its a built in SoundMax Digital Audio System card on Intel 845PE Asus Motherboard (P4PE). Do u guys need anythin' else... speakers are as I told u Logitech Z-530 5.1 surround sound speakers (black coloured).

How do you have it hooked up? Sounds like you have it hooked up wrong (i.e. you have a speaker hooked into the mic jack).

Check the manual of your speakers to see how to set it up and make sure that you are hooking it up exactly as they tell you.

no, he did everything right, onboard sound usually only hass three inputs/ouputs, for three basic configurations:

1 mic, line out, speakers
2 mic, front L/R, back L/R
3 center/subwoofer, front L/R, back L/R (5.1)

you have now have 3 options

1 buy usb headphones/headset, cons: you can't use headphones/mic and soundcard with speakers at same time, sucky for games
2 buy soundcard for PCI slot in your computers cons: expensive
3 my onboard sound can accept a bracket which sits in bay in back of comp and adds 2 more inputs/outputs. i have an AMD system with realtek ac97 audio though, you may have something similar and they are very cheap $6 for me, look through your motherboard manual or look on their website for accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom